Sunday, March 6, 2011

waterworks

This was ME during sacrament meeting today. That's probably a really accurate depiction of what my face looked like too. Kudos to Google. I was just missing the sippy cup and hat. Maybe next time?

Seriously though, I knew it was fast and testimony meeting, I kind of already decided I wasn't going to get up and bear my testimony, because I have been impressed to go up there every fast Sunday for the past Year and a half, and I'm sure the congregation get's it. I love the Gospel. They know. Ha. So as I sat there and listened to the testimonies that were given, it's like a water pipe in my face that's connected to my eyes blew up and the tears just showered my face like there was no tomorrow. I've cried a lot in the past year and a half and there doesn't seem to be any sign of it dying down. Sucks. I mean, the crying part. The emotions that catalyze the crying is what I enjoy, just not the red eyes and running nose and not so cute face that I can't help making. I'm so grateful to be alive and healthy, and not just alive but alive with the knowledge that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows everything about my crazy life. Alive with the knowledge that Jesus is the Christ and without Him,  I could not feel hope, love, true joy...And this is why, I love Sundays. As much as I try to remind myself of these things during the week, I truly appreciate that it all comes full circle when I go to church on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment