Thursday, March 10, 2011

nuts

Once upon a time...I thought I was cool and edited this picture like I was some genius photographer. HA.

No Really.

So in about 45 minutes I need to be at Ross - Yes, dress for less! - for an interview. Mind you, I start a job next Tuesday from 3pm-11:30pm, so if Ross hires me I'll only be able to work anytime before then. Pretty sure that that cuts my chances down about 50%, maybe even less. I kinda sorta sorta kinda care...but not really.

Back to the picture! That girl with the coach bag that's filled to the extreme limit, most of my trips to Ross are with her and I always end up buying something. P.S. I don't even have money and yet somehow I spend it? Ridiculous. I know. Well anyways, let's see what happens. Let's be honest, I just want a discount on top of my discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment