Thursday, March 10, 2011

cream cheese

Dear World,

I'm up to 2 jobs now...going for 3 - who needs sleep anyways, I can sleep when I die - and although I may not feel overwhelmed yet, I know it'll eventually suck BUT we're going to stay Optimistic! Money makes the World go round...right?

No. Actually, I have "a" bill to pay and some additional bills I feel obligated to pay.

So, if I suddenly disappear off the face of the earth...look for me either at ACS or Ross.

Goodbye non-existent social life. Goodbye Sleep. Goodbye family that I never see anyways!

Sincerely,

the Employed Me.

P.S. I'm not that tan. It's a lie!

3 comments:

  1. good for you glen coco! if I can candle two jobs so can you! it will take a little bit of time to get use to the new schedule but you'll make it work..hey at least you wont be obsessing over stuff (you know what im saying?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know what you're "saying"!

    ReplyDelete