Thursday, March 17, 2011

burnt taste-buds

Thank you [2] people in my training class who know how to ask the most ridiculous questions imaginable, you keep my mind awake and alert with annoyance.

There are 2 rules that were given that some people have no grasp on:
1. No cell phones in secure areas [which is basically everywhere!]
 -failure to comply results in $5,000 fine and termination
2. No sitting in your car.

So, the genius behind me decides she has a question anyways. Here's what she asks:
"Soo...can I talk on my phone in my car?"

--->No, Dummy! Their assumption is that you don't even own a cell phone and 2. you aren't even allowed to be chillin in your car anyways...please ask another Idiotic question so I can poke you in the eye!

P.S. I burnt the tip of my tongue on some Hot Chocolate at work last night & it still feels no bueno :(

No comments:

Post a Comment